Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is as important to us as it is to you. We never sell or share your information with anyone. We do everything in our power to protect your information. In the interest of full disclosure we provide this notice explaining our online information collection practices. At anytime you may review our privacy guidelines in your web marketing or design agreement.
We take proper security steps to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline.Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Terms of Service
All of our terms of service are outlined in each user end agreement. All users must sign this agreement to conduct business with Elite Designz and its affiliates.
Description of the Service
1. Services and Payment. Consultant agrees to undertake and complete the Services described below. As the only consideration regarding the subject matter of this Agreement, Company will pay Consultant in accordance with the terms due at end of each cycle.
2. Ownership; Rights; Proprietary Information; Publicity.
2.1. The client shall own all right, title and interest (including patent rights, copyrights, trade secret rights, mask work rights, trademark rights and all other rights of any sort throughout the world) relating to any and all inventions (whether or not patentable), works of authorship, mask works, designations, designs, know-how, ideas and information made or conceived or reduced to practice, in whole or in part, by Consultant in connection with Services or any Proprietary Information (as defined below) (collectively, “Inventions”) and Consultant will promptly disclose and provide all Inventions to Company. All Inventions are works made for hire to the extent allowed by law. In addition, if any Invention does not qualify as a work made for hire, Consultant hereby makes all assignments necessary to accomplish the foregoing ownership. Consultant shall further assist Company, at Company’s expense, to further evidence, record and perfect such assignments, and to perfect, obtain, maintain, enforce, and defend any rights assigned. Consultant hereby irrevocably designates and appoints Company and its agents as attorneys to act for and in Consultant’s behalf to execute and file any document and to do all other lawfully permitted acts to further the foregoing with the same legal force and effect as if executed by Consultant.
2.2. Cost and Fees- The client shall pay for services rendered at the start of the month no later than the 5th day after invoice was sent. Fees are negotiable between client and company if increase or decrease is needed. Client agrees to pay starting price for marketing and design services.
2.3 Services – Consultant agrees to take on the following tasking for each client as set out in user agreement.
These services are for client to grow in community and to help client reach new customers. We agree to provide to client with detailed description of design and marketing covered.
3. Warranty. Consultant warrants that: (i) the Services will be performed in a professional and workmanlike manner and that none of such Services or any part of this Agreement is or will be inconsistent with any obligation Consultant may have to others; (ii) all work under this Agreement shall be Consultant’s original work and none of the Services or Inventions or any development, use, production, distribution or exploitation thereof will infringe, misappropriate or violate any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity (including, without limitation, Consultant); (iii) Consultant has the full right to provide the Company with the assignments and rights provided for herein; (iv) Consultant shall comply with all applicable laws and Company safety rules in the course of performing the Services and (v) if Consultant’s work requires a license, Consultant has obtained that license and the license is in full force and effect.
4. Termination.If either party materially breaches a material provision of this Agreement, the other party may terminate this Agreement upon five (5) days written notice unless the breach is cured within the notice period. Company also may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, upon five (5) days’ notice, but, if (and only if) without cause, Company shall upon termination pay Consultant all unpaid and undisputed amounts due for Services completed prior to notice of termination. Sections 2 (subject to the limitations on Section 2.3 stated therein) through 8 of this Agreement and any remedies for breach of this Agreement shall survive any termination or expiration. Company may communicate such obligations to any other (or potential) client or employer of Consultant.
5. Relationship of the Parties. Notwithstanding any provision hereof, for all purposes of this Agreement each party shall be and act as an independent contractor and not a partner, joint venturer, or agent of the other and shall not bind nor attempt to bind the other to any contract. Consultant is an independent contractor and is solely responsible for all taxes, withholdings, and other statutory or contractual obligations of any sort, including, but not limited to, workers’ compensation insurance. Consultant agrees to indemnify, defend and save Company harmless from any and all claims and threatened claims by any third party, including employees of either party, arising out of, under or in connection with:
5.1. The death or bodily injury of any third party, including any agent, employee, customer, business invitee or business visitor of Company but only to the extent caused or contributed to by Consultant, or the damage, loss or destruction of any tangible personal or real property but only to the extent caused or contributed to by the Consultant; or
6. Assignment.This Agreement and the services contemplated hereunder are personal to Client and Company shall not have the right or ability to assign, transfer, or subcontract any obligations under this Agreement without the written consent of Company. Any attempt to do so shall be void.
7. Notice.All notices under this Agreement shall be in writing, and shall be deemed given when personally delivered, sent by confirmed telecopy or other electronic means, or three (3) days after being sent by prepaid certified or registered mail to the address of the party to be noticed as set forth herein or such other address as such party last provided to the other by written notice.
The term will continue until the Services are completed or the Agreement is terminated under, whichever occurs first.
Elite Designz does guarantee first page ranking within a one year time frame. If results are not obtained before one year Elite Designz does agree to work for client with fee waived until rankings are achieved. This is dependent upon all website needs from client and developer be up to date with current standards.
The Company grants inclusive access and rights for the Consultant to use any non-sensitive information, branding, testimonials and other business materials as marketing materials for the Consultant’s future endeavors. Materials will in no way be used to harm or negatively portray the Company; used strictly for Consultant’s own marketing and promotional purposes.